Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles:
2 cups flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp water, room temp
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
10 oz. dark chocolate chips
10 oz. dark chocolate chips, melted
Holiday sprinkles to decorate
- In standing mixer, cream butter and sugars together on high speed until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and water, then sift in flour, salt, and cinnamon on low speed until dough is smooth.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Using a cookie scoop, form evenly-sized balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill in refrigerator for twenty minutes.
- In the meantime, melt chocolate chips in microwave. (I do this in twenty-second increments, stirring between each time.)
- Dip dough balls into melted chocolate, transfer to wire rack to allow excess chocolate to drip off, and top with festive sprinkles!
Enjoy chocolate chip cookie dough truffles with Oscar Wilde’s The Picture of Dorian Gray, and check in at http://warandpeach.com for future recipes and book reviews!
One thought on “The Picture of Dough-rian Gray”
This looks delicious! I can’t wait to try it!